Temperature control is a must-have requirement for operating a warehouse. Extreme temperature and humidity not only affect the quality of goods stored but also leave an adverse impact on workers’ health. So, air conditioning plays a vital role in maintaining the ideal storage environment for goods and employees of a warehouse.
Hamilton Air Conditioning has been installing air conditioners in warehouses for 30+ years. We have devised an impressive range of warehouse cooling systems. Our team of trained professionals will work tirelessly to deliver effective, sustainable cooling for your warehouse.
Your Employees Deserve a Comfortable Climate
Overheating inside a warehouse doesn’t just result in severe damages and heavy losses. It also negatively impacts the health and workflow of workers.
- Welfare of Employees at risk- Extreme temperature exposes your warehouse workers to heat-related illnesses.
- Reduced productivity- Excessive heat results in heat stress, thus lessening the productivity of employees.
So, keep your warehouse cool with Hamilton Air Conditioning to notice increased agility and productivity in your staff.
Air Conditioning Systems Commonly Used in Warehouses
Cooling of Small Areas
Smaller units such as portable coolers are the ideal solution to cool areas less than 5,000 sq. feet. Spot coolers are wheel-mounted, self-contained units offering portable cooling in areas between 200 and 2,000 sq feet.
Portable coolers are also efficient in both indoor and outdoor areas less than 5,000 sq feet in size. They can lessen the temperature by nearly 20 degrees.
Cooling of Large Areas
Larger air conditioning units are needed to cool big areas like the entire warehouse. Many warehouses use multiple swamp coolers together for cooling areas larger than 5,000 sq. feet, costing $1 per day.
Trailer-mounted air conditioners are a great option for quickly cooling down massive spaces. These self-contained, stackable units are positioned outdoors and provide excellent indoor cooling via 20-inch ducts.
The Perks of Cooling Your Warehouse with Hamilton Air Conditioning
With hundreds of air conditioning companies, why should you partner with Hamilton Air Conditioning? Here’s what makes us better than other air conditioning agencies.
- Our engineers always take a free site survey and recommend solutions as per the size and cooling requirements of your warehouse.
- We initiate the installation process only after a detailed discussion on your warehouse’s needs and the prices.
- Our trained and experienced team will perform the installation task without disturbing your workers or causing any damage to the goods.
- Our service team will keep you updated on each step of the installation.
- Our support team will help you with the upkeep of the system after the completion of the installation.
Why People of London Trust Hamilton Air Conditioning
With three decades of experience as one of the leading air conditioning agencies in London, Hamilton is everyone’s one-stop destination for all kinds of cooling needs. From healthcare organisations to commercial spaces, from large offices to warehouses – Hamilton provides customised cooling solutions to all.
Skilled team of professionals- As warehouses are huge in size, the large space makes temperature control challenging. Our engineers possess the prowess to address such complications and effectively regulate the temperature in a warehouse.
Energy efficient solutions- With the energy saving cooling solutions offered by us, warehouses in the UK are increasingly opting for air conditioning systems installed by Hamilton.
Customised installations- Hamilton’s air conditioning systems are customised to meet the unique requirements of each warehouse.
Transparency in prices- Hamilton does not just offer a free site survey but also promises zero hidden costs.
Repair and maintenance- Hamilton also provides maintenance services to prolong the life of your air conditioning systems.
Unbeatable warranty- Hamilton also offers a warranty of 5 years on all warehouse air conditioner installations.
Hamilton’s Extensive Range of Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
Hamilton Air Conditioning does much more than providing innovative, cost-effective cooling solutions. We know that regular maintenance of air conditioning systems is as significant as investing in good quality air conditioners.
Things we do to achieve excellence in air con maintenance:
- Deep cleaning of the outer and inner units, fan blades, vents and filters of your warehouse air conditioner
- Calibration, testing and levelling of the thermostat for optimal cooling
- Lubricating all moving parts and inspecting the ductwork
- Heater safety and pressure distribution checks
- Thorough inspection of the condenser coils and the evaporator to ensure their functionality.